Support hotline: 0769-82653070
- qWhat are the types of stickers?
- aSelf-adhesive is a kind of material, also called self-adhesive label sticker material. It is a composite material with paper, film or other special materials as the fabric, coated with adhesive on the back, and coated wi……
- qWhat are the products of jewelry card packaging?
- aWhat are the products of jewelry card packaging?
Jewelry packaging cards mainly include earring cards, necklace cards, bracelet cards, suit cards, brooch cards, ring cards, hair accessories cards, fold cards, high frequ……
- qIntroduction of UV curing ink
- aThe UV-curable jewelry packaging card ink is an ink that can undergo a cross-linking reaction under the irradiation of ultraviolet (UltraViolet) light waves and can instantly change from liquid to solid, so it is also ca……
- qPrinted Products | Security Issues in Packaging and Printing
- aWith the improvement of people's living standards, people have higher and higher requirements for food. Therefore, ensuring food safety has become the focus of food production enterprises. Inks, which have a direct influ……
- qDisadvantages of UV printed plastic boxes
- aThere are many varieties of UV screen printing decorative inks, single performance, some use trouble, and low production capacity. For example, screen imitation metal etching ink can only be used to print patterns with s……
- qIntroduction and use of polyvinyl chloride (PVC box)
- aPVC is the abbreviation of polyvinyl chloride, the English name is Polyvinylchloride, the main component is polyvinyl chloride, bright color, corrosion resistance, strong and durable, due to the addition of some toxic au……
- qIn the screen printing process, what factors will affect the quality of printed colors
- aIn the screen printing process, it is of paramount importance to ensure the consistency of the colors of printed graphics and originals. In order to improve the quality of printed products, we have to pay attention to th……
Mr. Wang: 18938906155